The Woronora Cemetery branch was a short line extending from the main line just to the south of Sutherland Station. It crossed over East Parade near the junction of Linden Street, and continued curving around to the north west where it finished at the station.
With the rise of the motor car, funeral trains declined and were eventually ended. The line was never electrified, and in its final years service was provided by a CPH rail motor. The line was closed in 1947.
No trace remains today of the branch.